Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where to Start?

I've been agonizing over how to start this blog forever! Okay, not forever. I've only been designing it for two days. Anyway - there are so many cool ideas I want to talk about, so many tips I want to share, so many concepts I want to detail... so many places to start that I just can't pick! So, I'm going to start here: my plan is to teach you why food storage is important, how to get started, how to use your food storage on a daily basis to prepare delicious meals for your family that are both nutritious and quick and save money on your groceries. Simple enough, right? The first thing I'm going to do is - cook something! I hope to have three or four simple recipes to share with you each week, the first of which I will be working on tonight. Creamy chicken soup with wild rice, anyone?


Today's Question: do you have any food stored away for a rainy day? What do you have stored?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...